Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hola everyone!

Oh my gosh I cant believe we are in PERU!  The first day was very long, lots of traveling.  Lima was super cool, but cusco is so beautiful!  Yesterday when we flew into cusco, it was ony an hour flight, but it was the most beautiful flight of my life! I loved it!  This trip has been super exciting so far.
Peru.

Plaza de armas group picture

Me holding a baby llama! I absolutly love this picture. it is hilarious because it totally took me by surprise.  They shoved a baby llama in my arms and asked if I wanted a picture. It cost me 6 soles, which isnt very much, but it was 6 soles well spent.  Love it!

Haha. Clever.

This is the homestay where me and Kayla are staying.  They have a patio in the center of their house, and at night they put their car inside.  It thought it was funny.

This is the view out of our hotel window that first night when we got to lima.  I thought it looked so cool!  Me and Quenla were in a room together that night, and our bathroom flooded over night D:





No comments:

Post a Comment